So what does one do at a Halloween party for 9 first grade girls?
- Decorate your own paper pumpkin (big hit)
- Make your own salt dough creation (big hit once we added enough flour to get rid of the stickiness)
- Run around outside (big hit)
- Eat a snack (always a big hit)
- Guess what's in the bowl by touch (so-so, the runny jello received the most aaaaaahs)
- Costume runway with winners such as Funniest Costume (not really a good idea even though everyone was a winner and they all received the same prize)
- Duck, duck, goose (the kids' idea and a BIG hit)
I decided to do some Halloween decorating and yes, these are both super trendy right now. Or maybe they're not and I'm just late to the party.
It is double-sided. After experimenting, I ended up using an overlapping zig-zag stitch.