Monday, April 11, 2016

Monday's been canceled

One of the girls spotted a shirt with this saying on it yesterday.  The shirt also featured a cat, which goes without saying.  But, yeah, Monday was unfortunately not canceled.  Well, I don't know about everyone else but our alarm clock sounded bright and early this morning.  This weekend was busy but seemingly unproductive at the same time.  When there's so much to do and because not all of it is checked off that to-do list, it feels like you didn't do much.  Ah, well, it could be worse.

April is the most torturous month for me weather-wise.  We'll have a few beautiful spring days but those disappear almost immediately and then it snows.  But spring is slowly popping up around us.  I'm happy the daffodils survived last week's cold and heavy snow.  I'm a believer that warm weather will cure all and I still have the remnants of a cold that I can't shake from the tail end of the flu last month.  So basically, I'm looking at May like it's the promised land.

4.5b

4.5c

4.11a

4.11b

4.11c

4.11d

4.11e

4.11f

4.11g

4.11h

4.11i

4.11j

4.11k

1 comment:

Farah said...

I'm the same way about spring. We don't have snow in GA, but we will have the beautiful, warm days followed by the random cold ones. I can't stand it! I hope the warmth finds you soon :)