Thursday, February 17, 2011

I'm still working for Disney

I just love my role as PhotoPass photographer. Well, it is actually a combined job. The girls think it's funny and that's what really matters.

"That's great, Alice. Thank you!"

feb17a

"Okay, ma'am? Could you please wait in line? Winnie the Pooh is signing an autograph for someone else at the moment. Oh, you're together? I'm sorry. I didn't realize that you were together."

feb17b

"Winnie, can I get a few pictures of you with the baby?"

feb17c

"Oh, the mommy wants a hug too."

feb17d

"Okay, ma'am. Winnie is ready for you now."

feb17e

feb17f

"Can I get a picture of Winnie holding all the babies?"

feb17g

"Ma'am, why are you on the floor? Can you please get in the picture?"

feb17h

"Ma'am? Ma'am? Can you please stand next to Winnie and stop hiding behind the chair!"

feb17i

Photography notes: All of the above pictures were taken with my Nikon 35mm f/1.8 lens. I was backed up against the wall to take these. You can only imagine how much tighter and cropped the photos would have been if taken with a 50mm lens. Keep this in mind if you are debating between prime lenses.



Click To Vote For Us @ the Top Baby Blogs Directory! The most popular baby blogs

9 comments:

Souza Sisters said...

I love your blog!! Thank you for the laughs tonight!

Anonymous said...

I love the past few blogs showcasing the girls' imaginations (and your photography which I love). My daughter just turned 3 and it's so much fun to see what she comes up with. The 'tea cup' ride they did - um amazing!

Jen W said...

I had originally bought the 50mm and returned it in favor of the 35mm for my D90 because while I only have twins, it was too tight to get them both into a shot. The 35mm is even too tight sometimes. I feel like you, I have to press against a wall to fit in th scene indoors.

Colleen said...

haha, really cute!

Sharon said...

Best. Blog. Ever!

LOVE!

Andrea said...

your girls never fail to bring a smile to my face after a long day. I'm glad they loved disney so much they're still talking about it!

Christi said...

Winter is when I seriously wish for a full frame camera. ;)

Kayla said...

the adorableness is just to much. thanks for the smiles :)

Wendy said...

hahaha!! These are hysterical!