Wednesday, August 18, 2010

My Favorite Things

That's the theme this week over at Trendy Treehouse for Shutter Love Tuesday.

Let's see. My favorite things....

Summer.

The beach.

Photography.

The girls showing some sisterly love.

Sleep.

Wild Cherry Diet Pepsi.

I think this photo fits the bill.

july23h

(Except for the lack of sleep and Wild Cherry Diet Pepsi. Shhhh, don't tell anyone.)

I hope to finish up my Falmouth post tomorrow. I'm too tired tonight. I feel asleep on Em's floor waiting for her to fall asleep. Yes, I am back to attachment parenting. Somewhat.

Check out the other entries at....

ShutterLoveTuesdays

5 comments:

MandyE (Twin Trials and Triumphs) said...

It cracks me up how your girls are always sporting band-aids these days...too cute. :)

JEN said...

stunning photo!

Tracy said...

What a great natural shot of the girls! Love. We are going to the beach in Sept and I hope to get some great shots of our crew.

Heather said...

Love, love, love this picture. So beautiful!

Kelli said...

Great photo!