Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Just another photo shoot

So here are the pictures from my impromptu photo shoot with the girls last week. Allie lost interest almost right away and decided that coloring was more important. And serious business.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

She did give a few smiles.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

My main models were Anna, in yellow, and Emily, in pink. Please note that these are far from perfect as I was really testing out different photography/camera stuff. Rich's eyes usually glaze over whenever I attempt to discuss that stuff in more detail so I will just leave it as stuff.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

5 comments:

pyjammy pam said...

ack, emmy's face in the third pic from the bottom - SO cute! and they have the best best best smiles.

Stacey said...

Adorable! What did you use for your background? It looks like fabric. I hate ironing so I rarely use it! Good job!

JEN said...

Such sweet innocent faces. Is that a Richard Scarry storybookon the floor? I had one when I was a preschooler in the mid 1970;s and kept it for my daughter.

Wendy said...

I love it when you put ballerina piggies in their hair! Pretty backdrop too.

Sarah said...

Stacey - the background is actually a photography backdrop that resembles a blanket. I sometimes use the blanket from my bed too - works just as well!