Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Anna is sick

We brought her to the doctor this morning and he says it is only a cold. She has had a few colds before and this is definitely a bad cold. She's been running a low grade fever and the doctor confirmed what I suspected - her nose is draining down her throat. I think she has a horrible sore throat as she is trying to not cough and makes a painful face when she does.

Her lungs and ears were all clear - thank goodness.

Tonight I had planned to post a bunch of pictures from my random photo shoot with the girls last week but that will have to wait until tomorrow as Anna is currently on top of me waiting for me to get ready for bed. I have been sleeping downstairs with her as she keeps waking up crying. Last night, we tried to have her sleep in her bed and she kept waking up every 15 minutes.

4 comments:

Lani said...

Poor Anna! Hope she feels better soon!

Hope's Mama said...

I hope she gets better soon, Sarah. I dread the first time Angus gets sick....

xo

The Super Bean said...

Aw, I hope she will be her sweet, funny, healthy self again very soon! Hugs!

The Beers Family said...

I hope Anna feels better soon! Alex was sick this week too - on day 3 we were told it was a virus and to treat the fever - day 5 - took him back pneumonia - so if the cough gets worse - take her back.