Wednesday, November 11, 2009

An Indian Summer Afternoon

And I bring my camera to capture the girls at play.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

The adorableness of how they insist on posing with the pumpkins, as if they are live creatures, makes me smile.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Anna still does not feel 100%, which is a bit concerning.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

While Emily is a little firecracker.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

And poor Allie is just not herself. Fever. Teething.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

I take pictures.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

And I think, "I can do this."

1 comment:

Genevieve said...

You are doing it! And inspiring plenty of other MoMs in the process. Your girls are about 6 months older than our twins, and we love following your blog. Always brings a smile. Keep it up!