Tuesday, June 9, 2009

The best of the worst

As promised, here are some photos from Sunday. What I had envisioned was all of us standing with the fence (not the distracting house) in the background. Here's how that dream worked out...

(Allie, Em, Anna)



I had wanted the girls to have two ponies instead of the one "sticking out of the top of the head" but there just wasn't time. Can I tell you what it is like to style hair for the three of them? There are days that I finish and the first girl has already pulled hers out.

(Anna, Em, Allie)



Here's a photography tip: When the photographer is at a lower level than you are, you will look like you have a double chin.



The girls were all over the place and Em insisted on sitting. I find the best place to take photos is someplace new. They are in shock and will cooperate for at least twenty minutes.

*Edited to add: Now that I've posted, I realize that the pictures look yucky. The way that I compressed them wasn't the greatest.

7 comments:

Wendy said...

I love love your dress. And, those are pretty decent outtakes!

Lani said...

I think they came out pretty well!
And, no I can't imagine doing 6 ponytails- 2 are hard enough for me!

Jamie said...

The pictures are great...you will cherish those photos forever! I love the ponytails...Maggie still doesn't quite have enough hair, but one day. The girls dresses are adorable...

BenLand said...

i agree with everyone else.....i think these pictures look nice :)

Sarah said...

Thanks, everyone. I know - the pictures aren't that bad but they are definitely not what I had in mind. BUT better these pictures than no pictures.

FrenznickFive said...

Sarah, what do you use to get the watermark on your pics I really need to start doing this!

Sarah said...

I have photoshop elements so I just type whatever onto the photos.