Monday, March 2, 2009

We have ponytails!

Talk about lesson learned. The girls finally have enough hair to style so I had this great idea for a cute picture. On Saturday morning, I dressed the girls in similar outfits: Allie and Em had jean skirts on while Anna was wearing a jean jumper. They all had on matching pink leggings. I somehow thought that I could set up my photo studio in the corner of the family room, get their hair into ponytails and have them all sit nicely for a picture together without ripping their ponytails out.

Yeah, right!!

I styled Anna's hair first and tried to take pictures of her alone because she just looked so cute.



It didn't go so well.



This last picture probably wouldn't be that bad except for the shadow from the flash. (Note to self: must. purchase. external. flash.) I thought about editing in PSE but I just don't have the time for that.



By the time I fixed Allie's hair, Anna had ripped her ponytail out.

Here's Allie:



And Emily:



Needless to say, I wasn't able to get that great picture of all three of them together. When all was said and done, this is what my "studio" looked like:



No comments: