Sunday, November 2, 2008

Time Change & Time for Change

I'm sure most of you with small children would agree that this time change business means NOTHING. An extra hour of sleep! The only hour I gained was an hour of crazy babies running around teething. (Although I do have to admit that they all had some very cute moments today.) We thought that all of the exercise at yesterday's playdate had really worn them out so that they would have a good night of sleeping. They were great during the night but someone started squawking around 5:30 am (old time) and Anna started screaming crying at 7:25 (old time.) Needless to say, it was a loooong morning.

The girls waited and we put them down for their nap at the new time. Again, we thought that they would be tired enough to take a long nap. Not so much. I think it lasted for an hour and a half, which was better than yesterday's nap of an hour. I'm betting that they drop their nap completely by the time they are three. Maybe not Allie though. She likes to sleep just like Momma. The other two take after their father.

I've been busy all weekend re-uploading my photos in all my old posts. It is taking FOREVER. I apologize that my pictures now aren't the greatest but it's a security measure. They are now at a lower resolution. The blog is currently about a week behind. I hope to have the pictures all set at some point this week and then it will be back to business as usual.

It is now past my bedtime (in old time) so I'm done for the night. I'm tired.

No comments: