Tuesday, September 5, 2017

Pumpkins? No thank you.

It takes so very long for warm weather to arrive here in New England so don't expect us to give up on it when the calendar hits September.  Technically, it is still summer.  Just not summer break from school.  But summer and we're going to enjoy every last minute of it.

9.5a

We spent the long holiday weekend down the Cape.  Big surprise, I know.  We had family renting a house through the weekend and we were able to meet up with them a few times.  The girls were thrilled to be able to play with cousins on the beach.

9.5h

I mentioned the other day how we spent a lot of time last week exploring.  I have a billion photos to share and wanted to bulk up this post in an attempt to catch up on photo sharing but my laptop keeps overheating. I shall try again tomorrow.

9.5b

9.5c

9.5d

9.5e

9.5f

9.5g

9.5i
(I love this photo.)

1 comment:

Stephanie J. said...

I love how much you love summer. This time of year is so wild with everyone raving about fall and I would rather squeeze every last drop of summer for as long as possible. Loving all your beach photos this summer.