Sunday, September 17, 2017

Last Week's Meals

Last week was our first full week of school and dance, when meant I was back to meal planning.  We've been all over the place this summer so I usually only had to worry about a few days at a time.  Someone now has a dance class every weekday.  So not only do I need to come up with meals, but I need to make sure I have time to prepare those meals.  

Here's what last week looked like:

Sunday - No photos.  Just spaghetti and garlic bread.

Monday - Ribs in the crock pot, mashed potatoes, green beans and roasted carrots.

9.17a

Tuesday - Chicken pie with peas, mashed potatoes and gravy on the side.

9.17b

Wednesday - Veggies burgers and sweet potato fries.  The kids also had those veggie fries that are broccoli and potatoes.  I sauteed some tomatoes while I was cooking the burgers - in case you're wondering what's on top of my burger.

9.17c

Thursday - Tacos!  I roasted a head of cauliflower with taco seasoning - the girls love this.  We had some leftover shredded chicken from earlier in the week so I mixed that up with some taco sauce to make fiesta chicken.

9.17d
Naked

9.17e
Loaded - shredded lettuce, tomato, shredded cheddar, avocado, taco sauce

Friday - Pizza

Saturday - Take out

Disclaimer - I think my food photos are terrible but I really can't be bothered trying to make my food look pretty.  I need to eat!

2 comments:

Charlotte said...

How do you cook the ribs? That look like yummi, i do ribs in barbecue only.

Sarah said...

I use the crock pot. The meat falls off the bone.