Tuesday, March 8, 2016

A bit of Life Lately

3.8a
How you know your husband is thinking of you.

3.8b

3.8c

3.8d

3.8e

3.8f

A favorite from last week:  Allie received some type of reward from class and as a prize, she chose "sharing."  I'm not sure what all the options are but I know another one is "lunch in the classroom with a friend" instead of eating in the cafeteria.  Rather than bringing in an object to share, Allie wanted to share a dance via live performance.  I asked her teacher if that was allowed and she said yes.  So Allie choreographed a dance to Vanessa Carlton's White Houses and brought her ballet slippers along with my CD (kickin' it old school with an actual music CD) to school and danced in front of her class.  For someone who acts so shy, she certainly has no qualms when it comes to dancing in front of others.  After her performance, which her teacher thought was from an actual dance class, it was time for questions and compliments and one of the boys in her class commented, "I feel like I'm in a dream.  I'm speechless!"  And then kids asked for her autograph.  The whole thing cracks me up.

I feel like I wasn't even home this past Saturday.  We went out to breakfast for my birthday, came home for 15 minutes and then had to leave for gymnastics.  After gymnastics, we ate lunch and then I took the girls to a birthday party.  When we arrived back home, it was almost time to make them dinner.  I spent Sunday with my good friend, Laundry, and I finally prepared our tax returns.  I'm glad that's out of the way.  I was patting myself on the back because a year ago, I needed to estimate our tax for 2015 and I was 98.5% accurate.  But now I need to do it again for 2016.  Tax is so much fun.

No comments: