Thursday, November 19, 2015

This week

11.19a

11.19b

11.19c
Christmas cactus

11.19d

11.19e

11.19f

11.19g
Aaaaaah, Tom, you seem to be missing some of your uniform.  (Yes, Tom Brady is a frequent visitor.)

Not too much out of the ordinary going on here this week.  I can't believe Thanksgiving is right around the corner.  October felt like a long month but now, bam, November will be over before I know it.  We had a spectacular sunset here Sunday night.  I had just popped a turkey meatloaf in the oven and when I glanced out the kitchen window, pink was reflecting off of the clouds.  And that's not even where the sun was setting.  I ran outside and snapped some photos before I turned to the front, where the sun was sinking.  I've learned with a setting sun, you need to move fast as the sky can change in a matter of minutes.  

11.19h

11.19i

11.19j

11.19k
For this one, I wanted to capture the bright pink between the trees but without a zoom and without venturing in the neighbors' yards, it wasn't really working.  The color was captured though so I cropped and ended up with something else.

No comments: