Thursday, April 30, 2015

Life Lately and some Project 30

Well, it's a good thing we didn't go away this April school vacation week.  Anna, now referred to as Patient Zero, had strep throat but it didn't present itself as strep throat and a few days later when she visited the pediatrician for her annual physical, we asked that they check out what we thought was just a bad cold.  Fast forward to the end of vacation week and we were ALL diagnosed with strep infections.  Including Grammy.  Rich had never had strep throat before.  First time for everything, I guess.

So my Project 30 taught me that I can't stick to photography projects, which I guess I already knew, but it did help me to remind me to pick up the camera.

april29a

april29b

april29c

april29d

april29e

april29f

In other exciting news, my office space moved from downtown to the seaport area.  It's crazy how all those mud parking lots are gone now and there's construction everywhere.  I clocked my new walk this morning on RunKeeper and it's .9 miles, which means I'm walking about 2 miles a day just in my commute alone.  I do have the option of taking the silver line but, ack, I'd rather walk.

No comments: