Tuesday, November 26, 2013

The past few days...

nov26d

Winter settled in with an Arctic blast blowing through over the weekend.  We had a quiet few days and now we're wrapping up the shortened school week and preparing for Thanksgiving.  Our gathering this year will be small, but wonderful.  Cozy.  I'm looking forward to eating some stuffing.  I finished Emily's skirt over the weekend and Allie's skirt will be done after I sew a bow on it.  Anna doesn't want a skirt - she wants a jumper.  And she insisted on picking out the fabrics and the buttons.  I need to whip that up tonight because they plan to wear them to school tomorrow.

Pictures from this week....

nov26a

nov26b

nov26c

nov22d

nov26f

nov26g

nov26h

3 comments:

Wendy said...

Emily looks so grown up doing that homework/paper work at the table!

Erica K. said...

It always makes me so happy to see that print of the girls hugging each other above the piano. That's my favourite picture you've ever taken :)

Marcia (123 blog) said...

I just love your reflection in the piano :)