Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Quite honestly

I need this day to end. It has been extremely crappy and not in the the train was late/the kids are driving me crazy/I'm wearing light colored pants and I sat on a runaway chocolate chip kind of crappy. I'm talking about the kind of crap that comes in dealing with mean people. And that's all I can say about that.

Part of why I like blogging is that it forces me to sort through my photos and edit them on a regular basis. I was not in the mood to blog today but I thought I would edit some photos and post them so I don't fall too far behind. But the photos are on my camera and I'm too lazy to move them right now.

Between last night and tonight, I managed to sew the overskirt part of Anna's dress. And then I broke my needle. I broke the back-up needle months ago and never replaced it. I have some generic needles but the size is a bit off from what I need. It's going to have to do because I need to finish this dress. Emily and Allie LOVE their dresses. They were both wearing them last night while dancing around. Apparently, they are good dancing dresses because Allie requested to wear hers again tonight for her "dance recital."

1 comment:

bearie1 said...

Sorry. About the needle and the mean people. Hope your night is good and tomorrow is better. Elaine