Tuesday, November 29, 2011

The wishing star

Glow in the dark star stickers adorn Allie's bedroom ceiling. Rich and I placed them there when the girls were babies (sharing that bedroom) and we were willing to try anything to distract them from crying during bed time. Last night, after bed time stories, the girls were delaying a bit from climbing into their beds. All of a sudden, Allie cried out, "Look at the stars." She had turned off her light so that the stars would glow.

Anna and Em ran into her room and said, "Wow," as they looked up at the ceiling. And then Emily said, "I see the wishing star. I'm going to make a wish. I wish that Mommy didn't have to go to work ever again."

Gah! She's been in extra-cling mode lately.

I've been working on Part II of my shooting in manual series. I hope to publish that tonight. Hope you have a good day!

4 comments:

Kayla said...

Maybe you should wish for a huge lotto win - that way both your wishes come true :)

Sarah said...

That would be nice, Cindy! lol

Wendy said...

aww Em <3

Alexandra Rose said...
This comment has been removed by the author.