Sunday, June 19, 2011

Sometimes

The creative bug bites and I need to sew.

jun19a

I came across the fabric a few months ago and knowing how much the girls like Tangled, I purchased some of it. And then I found the tank top and an idea was born.

jun19c

It's about 85% complete.

And because I'm a photo nerd, I zoomed in 100% on the first picture and cropped it so you could see how detailed the photo is. I was in awe. Yes. Photo nerd.

jun19b

That was taken with my Nikon 85mm, f/1.8.




Click To Vote For Us @ the Top Baby Blogs Directory! The most popular baby blogs

4 comments:

Melissa said...

Ooh, I can't wait to see what you are cooking up and the finished project. My girls are crazy about Tangled as well.

Nikki; said...

Do you think the D7000 would be too much for somebody who hasn't owned or used extensively a DSLR previously? I want to buy one later this year, and the D7000 looks amazing, but I'm wondering if I should start with something smaller? Any suggestions?

Sarah said...

Thanks, Melissa - I hope to finish it up this week.

Nikki- Do you understand what ISO, aperture, and shutter speed are and how they work together? If you are completely new to photography, I would probably start with one of the entry level models - The D5100 uses the same technology as the D7000. You can always sell it to upgrade.

Wendy said...

oooh!!! It's going to be soo cute!