Monday, January 10, 2011

I'm guessing Allie's future will look something like this...

We here at Preschool People* know how important fashion is to all of you so we've asked our fashion expert, Alicenne LeBlanc, to update us on what's hot right now.

jan10a

Cowgirl hats and boots are always in style. If you've got 'em, wear 'em. This is a timeless fashion. Ask my mommy. She used to wear cowgirl boots when she was little and now she's really old.

Beaded jewelry is a nice way to jazz up your outfit. If you don't have any, just ask your grammy or mommy to help you make some. Or better yet, just ask them to make it for you!

Ballet stuff is always a crowd pleaser with the three to four year old set. If you really want to stand out, be sure to wear your tutu under your skirt. People will look at you and say, "Wow, that is so cool."

I'm really loving the princess glass slipper collection that Santa gave me and my sissies. These glass slippers add glam to any outfit.

When it comes to fashion, it is important to stay true to yourself and to have fun. If you love princesses, well go ahead and wear those princess jammies to gymnastics class** and make your mommy change your outfit in the bathroom before and after class because you just have to wear those princess jammies. Princess dresses are also always acceptable attire in public.

I'd like to end this with a special shout out to my peeps, Suri, Shiloh and Kingston, for staying true to their style.

jan10c

Oh, if you really want to annoy your mommy, just shove a pencil in your mouth while she's taking pictures of you. Works every time!

jan10b


Notes

* I totally made this up and if there really is something out there called "Preschool People," well then, I apologize for using your likeness. And yes, I know that there is a People. Does this really matter, people!

** My children have never done this but we have witnessed it.


Click To Vote For Us @ the Top Baby Blogs Directory! The most popular baby blogs

6 comments:

twinkietotmom said...

Hilarious! I cannot wait to see the messes my girls get into at this age! Obviously never a dull moment in your household!

Anonymous said...

LOVED IT! So cute! Do the others have future careers as evident as Allie's is?

Amber Lee said...

Sounds just like my house! My girls have made numerous public outtings wearing (at least one) tutu, layered with princess dresses, leggings, aprons, who knows what else. Even my son has been spotted out in full fire gear, complete with hat and wore his Spiderman costume for three solid weeks. And my youngest wears her purple cowgirl boots EVERYWHERE.

Shannon said...

Great post!!!

Wendy said...

Every day, M&L ask if they can pick a princess dress to wear out. Every.Single.Day. I'm soo going to be the mom with the kid going to tumbling in a Rapunzel dress.

Jayme said...

LOL Love it! My girls both when through phases where they wore princess dress- up stuff out constant... we wore out a Cinderella dress and had to get a second one! Then there was the giraffe rain boot phase... very cute with an Easter dress LOL