- Sleep in a toddler bed. (And by toddler bed, I am referring to a crib with one side removed. Hard. or should I say extremely firm, mattress included.)
- Allow my kids to eat chocolate Pop-Tarts while lounging on the couch watching television.
- Allow my kids to watch television.
- Leave the house with soaking wet, uncombed hair.
- Dry my hair with a space heater at work.
- Sleep on a makeshift bed of couch cushions placed on the floor.
- Sleep sideways in a queen size bed with three three year olds.
- Sneak a snack in the bathroom.
- Crawl across the floor in an attempt to sneak out of a bedroom in the middle of the night.
- Eat a meal while holding a baby. (Sorry about that chicken parm incident, Anna.)
- Sleep with an infant in the bed with me.
- Carry half of my body weight in the form of two toddlers.
Wednesday, October 13, 2010
Things I never thought (before I had kids) that I would do or have to do (after I had kids.)