Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Outings #3 & #4

On Saturday, we attended Baby Maggie's first birthday party! The girls' cousins Beth and Grace were there as well. I just love Beth and Grace. The girls all play together so well and they are just so sweet.

Here are my girls with Gracie.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

They were still in their "state of shock" phase because of all of the people, which is why they didn't take off running.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

I bought the girls cowboy boots and Anna insisted on wearing hers. The problem is that they are way too big. I'm going to order her a smaller size since she keeps wearing them even though she can barely walk in them.

Beth jumped in for a few pictures. Here's Gracie giving out hugs.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

I just love Anna's mini diva pose.

I was able to take a few portraits of beautiful Beth. I never realize how difficult it is to photography three three year olds until I photograph someone easy. Like Beth. How nice to have someone cooperate for once.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

And I have to include a photo of the little frosting faced cutie who was celebrating her birthday.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Then the girls raided Grammy's toy stash and started fighting over this camera.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

I think we are in trouble.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

After the party, Anna and I went shopping at Target and the mall. It was really nice having some alone time together. She was so well behaved. I know it's all relative but man, shopping with one was like being on vacation.

Oh, just a heads up for those with little girls. In Target, I picked up these pink sleeveless leotards in the baby/toddler area for $5 each. They were not on sale or anything - that was their regular price. Between gymnastics, dress-up and upcoming ballet lessons, we can always use inexpensive leotards around here.

4 comments:

Marcia (123 blog) said...

OH MY WORD< the pic with the camera is the CUTEST thing ever

*little Sarah* :)

Holly said...

Hey, Thanks for the heads up on leotards. Just saw your blog the other day (sorry I can't remember where). Your girls are adorable. I have two of my own. Nice to "meet" you.

Sarah said...

Thank you!

Nice to meet you too Holly!

MrsKatieH said...

love your blog. We got my son a camera like that at Target for $3.99 :)