Monday, August 2, 2010

"Arty" Beach Photos from Outing #2

I've been asked several times how I display my photos in our home. The answer - we only have one of my pictures printed out and framed on the walls. Eeeek! I know. We moved here when the girls were babies and we've pretty much been in some type of survival mode ever since. And I honestly didn't think my photos were "frame-worthy" until recently.

That being said, I took advantage of the deserted beach last week to take these pictures.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

(Note: I do have to straighten some of the horizon lines. Kind of hard to get right when you are lying in the sand hoping your preschooler doesn't take off running!)

5 comments:

Kris said...

awesome!

Jamie said...

So adorable! My favorite is the 2nd from the end with the seagull and the red bucket.

Amanda said...

My Daughter's name is Sarah Jane...how cool!

Kirsten said...

I love, love, love the 2nd to last picture with the seagull. Definitely a framer! What a beautiful beach...I live in Seattle where all of our saltwater beaches are rocky with very cold water, and the lake beaches have that muddy-look...not the cutest in pics. So jealous!

Helen said...

Oh, how I love, love, love these shots Sarah!