Friday, May 14, 2010

Maybe that ceramic bunny wasn't such a good idea

My cousin, who is considerably younger than me, gifted me a ceramic bunny years and years and years ago. During warmer months, it has a home in the landscaped portion of our front yard. One night a few weeks ago, Rich arrived home late to find a real rabbit in our front yard staring at the ceramic bunny.

The next week, as Grammy and Rich were packing up the girls in the van so that they could all pick me up at the train station, a little bunny was discovered staring at the ceramic bunny. The girls asked if they could put him in the van.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

When we all arrived home, the little bunny was still there.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Night fell and the little bunny was still there.

I checked before I went to bed and he was gone. Hopefully, he found his home before Mr. Fox found him.

2 comments:

Ami said...

That is a precious picture! I can't believe she got that close to him and he didn't hop away!

Wendy said...

Well, I think you need to get a bunny hut an adopt a baby bunny! Just what you need, right? Another kid in the house :P