Friday, May 28, 2010

Gymnastics Pictures

Before we get to those, I wanted to post this picture from the girls' thank you cards following their birthday party. I know several of you have already seen it but for those who have not...

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

And now onto gymnastics.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

We have found something where their small size is an advantage!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

I love this picture because it looks like Em is running to do a back handspring or something.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

So those are the best of the worst. My camera isn't the greatest for the lighting (or lack of) in the gym and I was there to be a parent, not a photographer. The girls' class is supposed to be hosting a show for parents and family during one of their last classes. I hoping to get some better pictures then.

4 comments:

Wendy said...

These are adorable! I love the TY over the face <3. And their little piggies, so darn CUTE!

Kris said...

Plan on a posing session AFTER the show. Could be different for you but for both Corrie and her cousins it was a bit of a mad house "during" the show.

I love the little yoga pants :)

Jamie said...

So cute!! They look like naturals already.

Sarah said...

Thanks for the heads up, Kris.