Sunday, April 11, 2010

PSA: Steals & Deals

I always check out the clearance section for clothes for the girls when I am shopping at Target. I did so on Saturday but didn't see any great bargains so I moved on. I then happened to pass by the seasonal area (Okay, I'm not fooling anyone. I was looking for Cadbury Creme Eggs.) and came across shorts for the girls marked down to $1.

When you have to buy for three and you see shorts in size 24 months, 2T and 3T, you buy eight pairs and hope that your children put on some weight so that the waistband stays on the waist.

I was thinking of adding a widget to my sidebar that I can just update when I find bargains as sort of a PSA to my interested readers. I thought of a clever name for it too but now I can't remember what it was. Don't you hate when that happens?

3 comments:

Wendy said...

A friend of mine who lives in another state for the $1.00 shorts, too, but our Target hasn't marked any down yet. :( I wanted to scoop up some good bargains! I'll have to check back there...

Jenn said...

I hardly ever shop the regular priced sections of Target. I just run in and look at all the clearance stuff.

Drew and Emily said...

Do you think my boys would mind wearing flowery shorts.