Friday, January 1, 2010

Regarding 2009

It sounds odd to say but I really hadn't taken in how much the girls had changed until I pulled together those month by month pictures for 2009. I suppose I should stop complaining about how little hair they have now seeing that they really had hardly any a year ago.

This post is going to have to be cut short because Em is waiting for me to get ready for bed. I listened to her groan and roll around in her crib for almost an hour before pulling her out. Both of her top molars are coming in and even with Tylenol, she says that it hurts.

I'll leave you with a comparison from February 2009 to November 2009 of the girls standing at a door in our house. Funny to me because I witnessed Em almost being able to open the storm door this afternoon.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

No comments: