Friday, June 21, 2019

Life Lately

6.21b

Wednesday marked the girls' last day of school for the year.  We only had one snow day (on my birthday) so we're getting out when we're supposed to, instead of having the school year drag to the end of June.  Middle school is no joke.  The girls were busting their butts up until the end.  Unlike elementary school, they didn't have three to four weeks of filler stuff.  They had work.  Real work.  There was a big math final last Tuesday.  So no joke.

6.21a

I'm super proud of them for hanging in there.  I know it was tough at the end, especially for Anna.  They kept their grades up and finished strong.  Now it's time to enjoy summer!

6.21n

Speaking of summer, Rich took next week off from work and we have a bit of a family vacation planned.  I won't be posting here next week but I'll try to get some stuff up on Instagram.  

I have a collection of photos from the past four months or so and I wanted to share them somewhere and this seemed like a good place.  Thanks for looking!  (I meant to write a longer post but this has been a crazy week.  I finally got my hair cut, after 14 months.  I don't often use heat on it so it's healthy, but had no shape.  The woman who cuts my hair is fairly popular so it can be hard to get an appointment.  The girls and I watched my brother's kids for two days this week and I was on a mission to get the entire house CLEAN.  This felt like Mission Impossible but I was fairly successful.)

6.21e

6.21d

6.21c

6.21f

6.21g

6.21h

6.21i

6.21j

6.21k

6.21l
Sunset light!

6.21m

No comments: