Dance is discussed and performed daily in our home, so it's no surprise to find many dance related gifts on the girls' wish lists this year. Gift shopping for a dancer this holiday season? Here are some ideas straight from dancers and a dance mom.
1. Everything Misty Copeland! We are a house of Misty fans. Her story is inspiring and she's a positive person and role model.
2. Equipment that doesn't take up much space . . .
3. If you're buying for a girl (or boy) who loves to dance but for whatever reason doesn't/can't attend a dance class, consider a pair of real ballet shoes.
4. Books, books and books!
5. Gift cards - Local dance stores, online stores, Amazon. Dance wear and gear can be expensive and costs add up quickly.
6. Prepay for dance classes. I picked up this idea from other dance moms and I have to say, I love it.
Disclosure: This post contains affiliate links. TGUH is a participant in the Amazon Services Associates Program LLC, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.