Sunday, July 9, 2017

Welcome to Cape Cod

Wednesday afternoon, the girls and I returned home after six days at the cottage.  Between family members renting a house and friends visiting nearby for a few days, there was a lot of fun and activity, especially for the kids.  I keep messing up the days of the week now.  I thought yesterday was Thursday.  Easy to do, I suppose.

It was absolute madness down here last weekend before the 4th.  I could not believe the crowds.  Rich worked on Monday and so the girls and I decided to head to the beach before lunch.  We knew there was the possibility that the parking lot would be full and I told the girls we could just walk if that was the case.  Well, the parking lot was basically empty.  Works for me.

Photos!

7.9a

7.9b

7.9c

7.9d

7.9e

7.9f

7.9g

7.9h
These rose bushes are everywhere.  I need some.

7.9i

7.9j

7.9k

7.9l

7.9m

7.9n
Look at the chimney.

7.9o

7.9p

7.9q

7.9r

7.9s

7.9t

7.9u

No comments: