Monday, August 22, 2016

At the mouse house

Hi! We're on vacation down here in Florida at Disney.  I hope to have my first trip report post up later this week but I can't promise anything.  A few days after we return from vacation, the girls and I are heading down to the Cape for an overnight visit with a friend of mine who has twin girls.  It's funny how my girls always seem to get along really well with other multiples.  They all seem to understand each other.

One thing I realized in preparing for this trip is that I do not like packing.  Does anyone really enjoy packing?  I'm assuming it's because I'm packing for four people and not just myself.  We also have the additional items that we need to pack for Anna.  In a few years, the girls will be packing for themselves and I'll lament the loss of their littleness.

Have a great week!  I'll be back soon.

No comments: