Friday, July 8, 2016

Mackinac Island, MI

My original intent was to create one post showcasing all of the beautiful scenery from the island along with commentary on what we did, where we ate, etc.  However, after I edited my photos, I realized that I have far too many to fit into one post so I need to break it up into two.  Here you'll find a slew of photos to give you a feel for this charming island.  Stay tuned for another post containing information and more photos, of course.

7.8a

7.8b

7.8c

7.8d

7.8e

7.8f

7.8g

7.8h

7.8i

7.8j

7.8k

7.8l

7.8m

7.8n

7.8o

7.8p

7.8q

7.8r

7.8s

7.8t

7.8u

7.8v

7.8x

7.8w

7.8y

7.8z

2 comments:

Stef said...

Hi Sarah! I just had the thought while reading through all of your travel posts that you could totally be some sort of travel planner. Is that a thing? Im not sure if it is, but you seem to enjoy it and are very good at it too! It might be something you could take up eventually from home or part time?

Sarah said...

My SIL pointed out that travel agents aren't so much a thing now because of the internet. I would love to do something travel related!