Friday, February 3, 2012

Photo Journal: Our evenings

In an attempt to document our current evening routine, I picked up my camera the other night and tried to follow my usual photojournalistic approach. The girls, however, had other ideas...

feb3a

feb3b

feb3c

feb3d

getoutofmyphoto.com

feb3e

Allie wasn't hurt and both she and Em think that the photo is hysterical.

feb3f

feb3g

feb3h

feb3i

feb3j

feb3k

Needless to say, the camera didn't make it to teeth brushing, tubs and everything else.


Click To Vote For Us @ the Top Baby Blogs Directory! The most popular baby blogs

2 comments:

ksanculi said...

LOVED the getoutofmyphoto.com pic! Literally LOLed! Glad no one was hurt. :P

KMY said...

your girls are darling! love your blog-found you on top baby blogs! I'm a new follower for sure! Come check out my blog too- http://mrandmrswyoung.blogspot.com/