Sunday, August 28, 2011

Rainy Sunday mornings

Summer started off dry which quickly lead to brown, dried out patches of grass covering our lawn. August has given us more rain and more crab grass and sometimes my kids want to play outside regardless of the weather.

aug26a

aug26b

aug26c

aug26d

aug26e

aug26f

I'm a bit surprised that their rain boots still fit considering that we purchased them over a year ago. We wear clothes and shoes around here until they absolutely don't fit any longer and then they are passed along to cousin Maggie (and others!).

aug26g

Please note that this was a few Sundays ago. Not this morning!

3 comments:

Breenah said...

I absolutely love the boots and raincoats!
I wish it would rain around here so I could wear mine :)

Elyssa said...

I love the girl in the 3rd picture's face (Emily?)! Those rain jackets are sooo cute!

Sarah said...

Alice - that is Emily!!