Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Seriously

Don't you think we have enough snow already?

jan25a

This is the snow pile in our driveway. The girls currently measure exactly 3 feet tall (yippeee!).

jan25b

Another storm is beginning right now. I've seen ranges and estimates all over the place. Will there be some rain mixed in? Will we get get hit with another 18 inches? I guess I'll find out Thursday morning. {Insert sigh here.}

jan25c

This winter has confirmed that I need a home in Florida. Someday. When I retire. If I make it.



Click To Vote For Us @ the Top Baby Blogs Directory! The most popular baby blogs

5 comments:

Colleen said...

I'm with you on this. Also in Mass. So tired of it and so ready for some spring weather.

Tracy said...

WOW!! I'm sure it is absolutely gorgeous!! No snow here... we alternate between shorts, light jackets, and heavy coats depending on the day of the week. Cute as always!

Kayla said...

Oh, I hear you. We don't know where to put anymore snow and like you, we're expecting lots more tonight.
My girls think it's the greatest though. My 6 y/o is 4 feet, my 2.5 y/os are about 3 feet. The "snow tunnels" that they get to walk through on the way down the driveway are thrilling to them. If it weren't for the joy on their faces, I'd be pulling my hair out with all this snow :)

DandelionBreeze said...

Love to see all the snow from down here in Australia :)
Love your blog... you and others have inspired me to start writing down my story :))
Look forward to sharing the journey with you...
Love always,
New Year Mum xo

mommymilestones said...

New follower to your blog! Your daughters are adorable! I agree with the moving to Florida thing :)
Would love for you to stop by my blog and return the follow
http://prettylittleproducts.com/