Monday, December 6, 2010

Parade Portraits

First, a thank you to all for voted for me. I won!!!

Here are a bunch of portraits from the holiday parade. Items to note:
  1. If it looks like they were in a state of shock, they were. Not fear. Just shock and awe.
  2. If it looks like Em has black eyes, she does.
  3. I love some of these but overall, I'm not crazy about the lighting. But sometimes I don't want pictures to be really bright.

dec6a

dec6b

dec6c

dec6d

dec6e

dec6f

dec6g

dec6h

dec6i

dec6j

dec6k

dec6l

10 comments:

Dairy Queen said...

your girls just keep getting cuter! great pics! :)

esther said...

please take this as a compliment: i think that these photos are the absolute ones ever that you've taken? truly, they are amazing..i normally shoot with my 50mm lens and i know that i am ready for the 75mm one but hubby is protective of it!!!!
ps: i actually like that these are lighter overall then most of the other photos...but that could just be my style...

great job!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11

Meredith said...

They are beautiful!

Hope's Mama said...

These are absolutely fantastic.
xo

Katie said...

I love pictures of your children. If I were to ever see you in public, I would probably be one of those who annoys you, though I would certainly try not to. On top of being identical triplets, your girls are beautiful. It's a double whammy. It makes them irresistable.

Anonymous said...

your girls are absolutely beautiful

Anonymous said...

Congratulations on winning! I voted for you - you truly are a wonderful photographer. The pictures are beautiful!

Kathleen

Bree at Clarity Defined said...

Beautiful!! And congratulations!

Sarah said...

Thank you, everyone!

katy said...

These are gorgeous Sarah, I love them!