Saturday, August 21, 2010

This afternoon

Rich and I brought the girls to a park playground to meet up with a group of my online MoM friends. Between all of us, there were more than 30 kids, including 4 sets of triplets. It was such insane fun and the girls had a blast. Although, they were very shy.

Unfortunately, I wasn't able to take many pictures at all because I really had to help Rich with keeping an eye on the girls. This was a fairly large playground and there were lots of other kids there as well.

I did get this cute one of Em though.

aug21b

In order to get to our van, we had to walk across a ball field. We made it into a race. Then when we reached the van, I told the girls to run up the big hill behind us. I thought that would be the icing on the tire them out cake.

aug21c

aug21d

aug21e

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

It looks like the opening to Little House on the Prairie when the girls are tumbling down the hill.

Tracy said...

Tomorrow's theme at I Heart Faces is Beach Fun and I thought about you. Wanted to let you know since you have soooo many great beach photos. We have a beach vacation in Sept so I'm bummed this is the challenge this week.