Saturday, July 31, 2010

Summer

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

So we've been crazy busy here this week with outings and gatherings. The above photo was from our beach excursion earlier this week. If you want to find a beach that empty in the summer, go during the week. I have about 400 photos to sort through and edit and watermark and post and share.

Speaking of 400 photos, my little D50 was giving me some unwarranted error messages the other day. Again. It then recovered. I've been trying to decide which camera to upgrade to. It's been months and months and I'm still undecided. For now, I think I'm going to hold out and see if there are any deals to be had in December. Hopefully, my current camera will make it.

I have a few emails that I have to send out tonight and tomorrow promises to be another day of adventure. Stay tuned this upcoming week for a ton of photos! If I make it.

No comments: