Monday, April 5, 2010

It really does get easier

I know. I know. You all want to see Easter photos. You will have to settle for this one as a preview.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Before I dive into Easter posts and pictures, I wanted to talk about the birthday party we attended two weeks ago and how life with triplets does get easier. At almost three years old, the girls can now be left unattended in the playroom at my brother's house. Last year, I had to worry about them placing small objects or toys in their mouths or falling down stairs if the older kids accidentally left a door or gate open. Now, they just play.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Or stand in a state of shock for fifteen minutes.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Or sit with Daddy.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

The party theme was St. Patrick's Day and lucky for us, I purchased these dresses last year on clearance for the girls. Worked out perfect.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

The one problem I have with the girls being out of their element is that they tend to not eat anything. They even just pick at cupcakes.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

4 comments:

Hilary Surratt said...

I just now realized that the girls look like your husband! I've only seen a few pics of you, who do you think they favor? Oh, and can't wait to see the rest of your easter pics! I love the girls at the bday party! They all look so cute with their different hairstyles!

Samantha said...

Super cute pics! I think the girls totally look like you!

pyjammy pam said...

man. could they be any cuter???

Sarah said...

Em's nickname is "Little Richard." She looks a lot like Rich. Allie and Anna look more like me. I know - they are all identical!