Friday, February 12, 2010

34 Months. Stats.

Today, the girls are exactly 34 months old. That means that we are only two months away from having three three-year-olds. I wanted to post a quick update on the girls' "stats."

I weighed them last night and all three came in around 25 pounds. Give or take a pound. Let's hope that they weigh more than what I came up with.

Allie and Em are approximately 34 inches tall while Anna is around 33.5 inches.

This puts them in approximately the 5th percentile for weight and the 3rd for height. Ummm, that just doesn't seem right. It used to be the other way around for them. I am convinced that their pediatrician measures them differently I used a yard stick!

They mainly wear size 2T - 3T tops and just fit into size 2T pants length-wise. The waists of those pants need to be adjustable or they are too big. The girls are still wearing size 5 shoes but I do have size 5.5 and 6 for the spring and summer.

The girls' favorite television show is Caillou. I sometimes wish that Caillou would just go away.

They have an extremely broad vocabulary and talk non-stop. And with each other. Non-stop.

Average falling asleep at bedtime is between 8:00 and 9:00. Average morning wake-up time is between 7:00 and 8:00. Sometimes 8:30. Hopefully tomorrow it will be 8:30.

The girls stopped requesting to wear sleepsacks after we converted their cribs to beds. They do kick blankets off though.

And this post would not be complete without pictures.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

And in case you are wondering, we do dress them in clothes other than these outfits. These pictures were taken on the same day as the ones from yesterday's post.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

3 comments:

Samantha said...

Cute pics, as always! My trips are monsters compared to yours! All mine are over 25lbs. at 17 months. It's okay though because your beautiful girls will be tall and slender!

Unknown said...

Your girls are just precious! FWIW, my daughter, a singleton, was just 27 lbs at her three year appointment. Some kids are just thin :)

Esther and Brian said...

Whatever their stats are, the girls look GORGEOUS! I love overalls for my boys, too, as I do not have to deal with falling-off pants! Same issue as you with the waists. I know that you like Children's Place a lot- so do I, expect I find that their pants are so wide in the waist. I find the Old Navy pants to be much more narrow. Maybe?
They have tiny little footsies- that is so cute! My Eric is a solid 5, almost 6 already at 17 months- but he's a boy, so of course that's different. And he's just 18.5lb right now (Patrick maybe 17.5lb) so I think that your girlies are doing great!!!