Thursday, August 20, 2009

This is how we roll

Our version of The Wheels on the Bus:


The wheels on the bus go round and round...

The driver on the bus says, "Please sit down...

The kids on the bus say, "Yeah, yeah, yeah...

The daddy on the bus says, "I'm here for a field trip...

The mommy on the bus says, "Shhh, shhh, shhh...

The baby on the bus goes waaaa, waaaa, waaaa...

The little girl on the bus says, "Do you wanna be my friend...

The little boy on the bus says, "I'm gonna get a time-out...

The doggy on the bus goes ruff, ruff, ruff...

The kitty on the bus goes meow, meow, meow...

The snake on the bus goes sssss, sssss, sssss...

The mouse on the bus says, "I'm gonna eat someone's lunch...

The spider on the bus says, "I'm gonna crawl up someone's leg...

The book on the bus says, "Please read me...

The horn on the bus goes beep, beep, beep...

The wipers on the bus go swoosh, swoosh, swoosh...

The radio on the bus goes eeekksss, eeekksss, eeekksss

The teacher on the bus says, "Let's do some math...

No comments: