Wednesday, August 12, 2009

A meal at Friendly's

In photos.

Well, I'll add some commentary. You'll notice some food on the table. At one point, I said to Rich, "I'm going into OCD mode." His response? "Going into?? I didn't know you ever left it."

I finally smartened up and purchased some of those disposable sticky placemats.

And now onto the photos...

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

5 comments:

Jamie said...

I don't knwo where you were eating...but do they deliver to Alabama? The food looked YUMMY!!!!
The girls are so cute...but I am sure you are aware of that! : )

FrenznickFive said...

i love the sticky place mats! I also have the kiddomatomas(sp?) ones with the suctions cups and of course the trio just rip those up...the sticky ones at least last through a whole meal for the most part until they get a corner up. anyways cute pics as always! it looks like the girls enjoyed their dippy :o)

Jen said...

I am so proud of you for taking them out to eat! It took years before I could accomplish a meal out with my crew without having a panic attack.

Helen said...

Your posts always make me long for "home" (New England). I miss Friendly's!!

Sarah said...

I forgot that Friendly's is a regional place. They have yummy ice cream and sandwiches.