Monday, September 1, 2008

Holiday?

Was today a holiday? Uh, I must of missed it BECAUSE I WAS WORKING! What do ya think of that? Working on Labor Day...

Em was awake screaming at 1:15 this morning. It appears that we are on an every other night Sleep Ban. Rich went in there at 1:30. The screaming became louder. I finally went in there and calmed her down.

I tried out Plan B last night and it seemed to work. We immediately gave her Tylenol and Baby Orajel. I rocked her in the glider and didn't move AT ALL. If I thought she was asleep, I would try moving just a tiny bit to test. If Em made any movements or noise, I would stop. Finally, an hour later, I managed to get her into the crib. She kind of rolled over when she hit the mattress, opened her eyes and cried out. I rubbed her back and she went back to sleep.

And then it took me forever to fall back asleep. Em was awake screaming again at 4:45. I knew that if I had to get up, my night was over with. She fell back asleep but was up again at 6:30, which is too early. She woke up Anna and Allie as well.

I'm hoping that this is just her teeth. I'm started to get a little concerned.

No comments: