Sunday, August 10, 2008

You've come a long way, baby!

It's official! Em can actually wake up in the middle of the night, do something and fall back asleep without crying for me.

I put Em to bed last night with Little Lion and a chewie. I always check on the girls right after I hear that they are actually sleeping. The chewie had been thrown out and she was holding Little Lion. At 10:00, before I went to bed, I placed Little Lion, who had long since been abandoned, and chewie on the right side of her crib. She was sleeping at the other end of the crib.

I woke up at 1:00 something and snuck in for a quick check. Em was still sleeping in the same spot but she was holding Little Lion again and the chewie was in the floor all the way over in front of Anna's crib! She had tossed it. Again.

My little baby is growing up...

And can you believe that I was able to sleep until 7:48 yesterday morning. Rich actually woke me up before the girls did. I heard him, tried to fall back asleep and then heard a baby talking. I couldn't believe that it was 7:48. That's a world record for Triplet Weekend Morning Wake Up.

My little babies are growing up...

Thank goodness.

I can finally sleep.

No comments: