Monday, August 25, 2008

Weekend Cuteness

The girls were so adorable this weekend. Well, they are adorable all (maybe most) of the time.

Rich and I and the girls ran to Target and the grocery store yesterday afternoon. Two short-as-possible adventures. I was collecting groceries with Allie in the shopping cart while Rich had Anna and Em in the double stroller at the deli. A Vanessa Carlton song came on over the grocery store sound system. Allie started bopping her head up and down and moving her mouth acting like she was singing. It was one of the cutest things I had ever seen. She was getting attention from other shoppers and it had nothing to do with being a triplet!

It was a little hectic in the kitchen last night after the girls had dinner. I was trying to cook some meals for later this week and Rich was trying to clean up from feeding the girls. We left them to play in the family room. At one point, I looked in to check on them and all three were sitting against the couch "reading" their books. Another one of the cutest things I had ever seen.

It looks like this week and next week and the week after next week will all be full of overtime. So the girls were 16 months, 1 week and 6 days old and I missed it. I came home to find them all sleeping. I rubbed their sweaty little heads hoping that they know how much I love them.

No comments: