Thursday, July 10, 2008

We Have Biters

I have witnessed Allie biting one of the other girls as she has been trying to pry a toy from their little hands. She is usually biting in the area of the toy so I didn't think that she was actually biting to hurt them. Wrong.

I guess Allie didn't have a good day yesterday. Grandma was visiting and playing Peek-a-boo with Allie. Allie went to reach for the side of the couch as she was running and either just missed it or tripped. Her face landed on a toy so now she is sporting red marks on her forehead and under her eye. I took a picture of her tonight but her injuries aren't that visible.



To make matters worse, Emily decided to bite into Allie's arm and not let go. Last night, she had a red circle the size of Emily's jaw on her arm. Tonight, it looks like a bruise.



I hope this phase is short lived. Poor Allie.

No comments: