Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Go Red Sox!

Rich just changed the channel to the Red Sox game and it reminded me of these pictures. They were taken last Fall. My brother gave the girls these hats and even though they were too small, we would put them on the girls because they were just so cute.



These are pictures of Emily.



I do have to add that I really don't like watching baseball. Going to a game every so often is okay but EVERY NIGHT on tv is too much for me. Did you know that Rich and I were married in October 2004? We honeymooned on the beautiful islands of Hawaii. I kept catching Rich watching Red Sox games during the afternoon (remember the time difference). I told him that he was wasting his time because the Red Sox would NEVER win the World Series. Haha. Boy, was I wrong!

No comments: