Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Mission: Target

Today's Mission: Get in and out of Target without ANY comments.

It's a humid Tuesday afternoon. 3:30. Thunderstorm warnings.

Can it be done?

No.

After coming out of hibernation a few months ago, we find the need to make bi-weekly shopping trips to Target. The big need is baby food. And yes, we feed our girls the Gerber pureed stuff. I make no apologies for that. I find it impossible to avoid comments from strangers in a near empty store. One of the managers has seen us so many times, she actually comes over to see the girls! She made the comment today that they seem to get bigger and bigger each week.

At least I didn't have to hear, "you must have your hands full," for the one millionth time. Maybe I should make up t-shirts for us to wear. Yes, they are triplets. Yes, my hands are full.

I did snatch up a great bargain while there. I always peruse through the baby clearance items. Clearance items are marked with a red price sticker. If you look in the upper right corner, you will see the percentage off. I found 3 rompers (size 24 months for next summer) marked down 75%. I got all 3 for less than 1 at it's orginal price.

Since the girls are transitioning to more and more table food, I'm sure our Target trips will be reduced to once a week in the near future.

No comments: