Saturday, September 27, 2008

The "S" Word

One of Emily's new words sounds like a bad word. The "S" word. Or the "SH" word. Rhymes with the word hit. Got it?

The girls LOVE when we make comfy seats from the sofa cushions and pillows. Here's Allie, Anna and Emily Friday night.



As they were sitting there, Emily started saying her word and Aunt Amelia, who was visiting, informed me that Em was saying "sit." YES, THAT'S IT. She's been saying SIT all along. She loves to SIT. What kind of mother am I to think that my toddler is saying a bad word? Where would she have heard that word, anyway?

Here are the girls last night. Emily, Anna and Allie.



I was too lazy to crop the photos.



And yes, Em is sporting a huge bruise on her forehead. It's from The Innocent Bystander Accident. That's what Grammy's been calling it.



After they all started walking, I never thought I would see the day when they would all sit. Together. For more than 30 seconds.



No comments: